Publications / Posters
- Bakshi, A.M., Bakshi, S.K., de Castro, C., Dias, A., Douglass, C., Buchanan, T., Schroeder, Z. Contextual Haptic Interfaces for First Responders in Virtual Reality, 2020 IEEE Haptics Symposium.
- Bakshi, A.M., Simson, J., de Castro, C., Yu, C. C., & Dias, A. (2019). Bright: an augmented reality assistive platform for visual impairment. 2019 IEEE Games, Entertainment, Media (GEM).
- Ashish M. Bakshi, Gene patents at the Supreme Court: Association for Molecular Pathology v. Myriad Genetics, Journal of Law and the Biosciences, 1 (2): 183–189, June 2014.
- Bakshi, A.M. A Composite Model of the Cerebellar Granule Neuron, American Academy of Neurology, April 2006 Meeting.
- Wang, Y., Rafailovich, M., Sokolov, J., Gersappe, D., Bakshi, A., Atluri, R., Araki, T., Zou, Y., Ade, H., Kilcoyne, D.L., Marom, G., Lustiger, A., Effects of Surface Interactions and Confinement on the Melting Point of Semicrystalline Polymer Thin Films, American Physical Society, March 2006 Meeting.
Served as a technical editor for two industry textbooks:
- Sackett, George C. The Cisco Router Handbook. New York: McGraw-Hill, 2000. [sole technical editor]
- Slattery, Terry; Burton, William. Advanced IP Routing in Cisco Networks. New York: McGraw-Hill, 2000.
- Ghrelin linked to addictive behavior, Yale Daily News, 10/24/2006
- Engineering professor is tapped for young leader’s forum, Yale Daily News, 9/20/2006
- Are you there, God? It’s me, Eli, Yale Daily News, 4/16/2010
- Hindu prayer space opens, Yale Daily News, 4/7/2010
- Science publications suffer, Yale Daily News, 1/20/2010
- Campus orgs. probe scientific niches, Yale Daily News, 11/9/2007
- Manhasset, NY, High School Student to be Honored for Research, American Academy of Neurology, 2006
- LI News Tonight. Telecare TV, New York. 17 Jan. 2006. [coverage for being awarded American Academy of Neurology’s 2006 Neuroscience Research Prize]
- News 12 Long Island, New York. 4 Nov. 2004. [coverage of Manhasset High School Siemens-Westinghouse competition semifinalists]
- News 55. WLNY-55/10, New York. Fall 2004. [coverage of Manhasset High School Siemens-Westinghouse competition semifinalists]
- “Whiz Kids.” CBS 2 News. CBS, New York. 22 May 2004. [interview / discussion re: robotics, after 2004 Intel International Science & Engineering Fair prize]
- News 55. WLNY-55/10, New York. Spring 2004. [coverage of Manhasset High School 2004 Intel International Science & Engineering Fair finalists]
- 20799 Ashishbakshi – named following the 2004 Intel International Science & Engineering Fair [orbital details]